Have you ever dreamed publishing your samples as a VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument? With Maize Sampler 2, this is easy and affordable. In minutes, your instruments will be ready to be used by musicians all over the world.
Maize Sampler 2 is a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments. The following are some highlighted features
- Standalone Windows and Mac OS X editor application (32 and 64bit).
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and built-in reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- VST and Audio Unit player plug-in generation (32 and 64bit).
- What you see is what you get player GUI editor
- Custom knobs, faders, meters and buttons on player UI.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
- Support up to 32 audio output channels
- Click here to buy via paypal
- Maize Sampler 1 Users: send a e-mail with your paypal account to cxhawk[at]gmail.com to buy a license at $66
- System requirement: Windows XP or later / Mac OS X 10.6 Intel or later
- Unregistered version cannot create more than two groups.
- Player name and vendor string are limited as “MySound” and “Maizesoft”.
- Message box will be shown when adding samples into editor.
- The instrument exported by unregistered version should not be used for commercial purpose.